And sometimes i ask myself, if it was good to find you.
Well, i would everytime reply with yes. It is good.
But why did we found us? Was it fate?
Normally, i don't believe in fate. But i think.
WE are something special. Even if there is no we.
Actually i can't imange a life without you.
I would like to know how you think about that.
Or, do you even think about that? About us?
About me? About me an you in future? I do!
Your name is spinning around in my head all day long.
From the first moment when i woke up. To the last,
when i fall asleep. You're always there. And i'm never alone.
Even if i don't know you. Don't know you in reality.
I think i'm a little bit lost without you.
You're my bank. My sea. My drug to stand in life.
To stay alive. To not go crazy. I think. I'm in love with you.
It might be love or something else, it doesn't matters much to me,
because i know i can't loose something i've never had.
I'm addicted to you. But what are you to me?

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen