but come one. could you forget about a person you love since 9 months?
Could you? I don't think so. Thats reality. You cant.
You can try to get them out of your life.
Delete their numbers from your cell phone.
Delete all of your text's.
Delete them from your IM.
Delete them from your facebook.
If you've got something special from them,
a shirt, a ball, even just a shoelace,
you can put them away, behind your wardrobe,
your sofa, also out of your room, even if you put that
special thing into the garbage.
It WONT go out of your mind.
He or she WONT go out.
the 'funny' thing about that is,
that you just can't forget them because you don't want to.
If you did, you wouldn't need to delet them.
You can ignore them, and life without them.
Even if they're there.
I don't want to forget you.
I want you to 'Wait for me somewhere between reality and all we've ever dreamed'
xoxo'
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen