Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012

Everything we want,

is to be saved. Isn't it?
It's hard to life in a world, where most people feel ugly.
Or don't eat. Or eat and get it off again.
Where everyone is scared to get hurt.
To be cheated with someone.
Where no one permits feelings.

We want someone next to us.
Who we can talk about everything to.
Who we can love.
But we need to be able to love.
We need to be able to show feelings.
And I'm not.
I hate myself, my self destruction.
I hate my fucking mind.
I hate my fucking Body.
My legs, my arms, my everything.

We want someone loving.
Someone who is always there.
Someone, who gives us a kiss just before we go to sleep.
Someone, we can trust.
Someone, we can lay next to.
Someone, who calls us at night, just to tell us something sweet.
Someone, who's like the best Friend in the World, and like a boyfriend.
Someone, who seems Perfect.

We want Perfection.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen